iphoneuser wrote:Hi, I have a need to purchase your product but before I do that I would like to ask you few questions.
I understand push fix 1.0 wasn't good because it was sending Push messages to strangers and all.
From what is seams it was fixed since.
I would like to know some technical details on what exactly Pushfix 2.0 does.
* Do you have your own servers that my iphone will have to continuously connect to in order to support Push notifications?
* Is your fix simply enabling push notification for the apps that support it on the phone so it would work the way it should
* What does it fix exactly and how is Push notification going to exactly function after PushFix is implemented?
In particular I would be interested to know connection travel path.
* Are my Push messages going to redirected to any other location other than my phone or stored on your servers or go
through your servers in order to reach my phone?
* What is push fix fixing exactly?
* What is technical functionality difference in between application (with push notification built in) with Push Fix and without?
I simply want to understand what PushFix does behind the scenes.
Would the same explanation apply to Youtube fix?
Carriers which REQUIRE the iPhone data plan on that carrier (or you can use WiFi only push):Push does not work properly on regular data plan.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest